Detectives are investigating after jewellery worth thousands of pounds was stolen during a burglary in Knaresborough.
Sometime between 9.30am and 3.45pm on Tuesday 3 March, a property in Abbey Mill Gardens was targeted and a large amount of jewellery taken.
The stolen jewellery includes:
· Gold necklace diamond solitaire 0.65 carets
· Pair of diamond earrings 0.5 caret
· 18 Caret gold wedding ring (heavy and thick)
· Gold bracelet diamond studs
· American 14 Caret half hope eternity ring 0.5 caret
· 9 caret gold wedding ring which has been cut so it could be removed
· Hoop diamond / ruby gold eternity ring
· Gold / diamond engagement ring
· Ruby / diamond ring
· Two diamond solitaire rings
· Three gold chain bracelets
Many of the stolen items have great sentimental value.
Detectives from Harrogate CID are investigating the burglary and are appealing to anyone with information to come forward.
Anyone who can help officers with their enquiries is urged to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101 – select option 2 – and ask for DC Quita Passmore or Harrogate CID. Alternatively, information can be emailed to email@example.com
If you prefer not to give your name, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Please quote reference number 12150035114 when passing information about this incident.Last modified: May 9, 2018