A man has been charged with a number of charity box thefts in North Yorkshire.
The 57-year-old man, of no fixed address, has been charged with:
- stealing a charity box from York Railway Station on 1 November 2015
- stealing a charity box from the Bar Convent in Blossom Street, York on 12 February 2016
- stealing a tips jar from The Falcon Tap in Micklegate, York, on 13 February 2016
- stealing a charity box from Sainsbury’s in Falsgrave Road, Scarborough on 18 February 2016
- stealing a charity box from York Cycleworks in Lawrence Street, York, on 3 March 2016
He is due to appear at York Magistrates Court on 11 April 2016.
29 March 2016Last modified: June 8, 2016