A man and a woman from the Eastfield area of Scarborough have been arrested on suspicion of supplying cannabis.
On the morning of Thursday 21 February 2019, police officers executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act at a property in Eastfield. They seized a number of items suspected as being used in drug supply including cannabis, an amount of cash, mobile phones and drugs paraphernalia.
A man (25, and woman (26) were arrested at the property and both remain in police custody for questioning.
Anyone who suspects drug dealing is happening in their neighbourhood is urged to report it. No matter how small you believe the information is, every little piece could build up a bigger picture and inform the police’s operational activity.
To report suspicious activity call 101.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can pass information to the independent charity, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In an emergency, always call 999.
Things to look out for include:
- Increased callers at a property
- Increase in cars pulling up for short periods of time
- Different accents at a property
- Increased antisocial behaviour at a property
- Not seeing the resident for long periods of time
- Unfamiliar vehicles at the property
- Windows covered or curtains closed for long periods
12190032227Posted on in News stories