Alcohol licensing issue
The Alcohol Licensing team rely on intelligence to help support them in their role. This is where you, the public, can help.
If it’s an emergency, always dial 999.
Please study the licensing objectives and consider these before making a submission:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- The prevention of public nuisance
- The protection of children from harm
Have you witnessed any of the follwing or similar incidents?
- Pubs serving underage drinkers
- Premises opening beyond licensed hours
- Drug dealing inside premises
If so, please use our confidential reporting tool to notify us. This tool is anonymous – you do not have to give your name.