The last thing any of us want is to come home from holiday and find we have been burgled. One of the most important steps you can take to prevent this happening is to enlist the aid of a good neighbour.
Your neighbour is the best person to keep an eye on your house, and to move quickly to report any thing suspicious. By following five simple steps, you may prevent your holiday being spoilt with the news that your home has been broken into during your absence.
- Have a chat with your good neighbour to make sure they are happy to keep an eye on your home whilst you are away.
- Complete the form below to to let us know who your good neighbour is, where you you live and your holiday plans.
- Let your good neighbour know what you expect from them whilst you are away and don’t forget to make sure they have your contact details.
- You may like to arrange for your trusted neighbour, relative, or close friend to look after a key to your home whilst you are away.
- Visit our home security section to find out what crime prevention actions you can take to keep your property secure whilst you’re on holiday.